Colortone Wood Varnish Exterior&Interior
A solvent-based exterior/interior UV protective wood varnish. Available in Clear, Dark Oak, Mahogany, Meranti, Teak and Yellowwood
- Sheen Finish
- Ensure that the entire wooden surface is dry and free of dirt and oil.
- Remove all existing coatings from the wooden surface.
- Remove all dust, wash down the wooden surface and allow to dry.
- Apply the first coat by diluting 10% of the quantity of Colortone Wood Varnish can with an equal quantity of mineral turpentine.
- Apply a further two undiluted coats of Colortone Woodvarnish using a brush.
- Under ideal conditions at 25c drying is approximately six hours.
- Product coverage is approximately 10-12 square meters per litre but may vary according to the type of wood.
- Clean brushes with mineral turpentine.
Health And Safety
- This product is flammable.
- Store in a cool dry area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If contents are ingested, seek urgent medical attention.
Colortone Paints CC does not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred from the misapplication of their product.